Controls Group- AUTOMAX PRO-M Advanced Automatic compression testers for cubes and cylinders
Smart automatic and connected concrete Power and Control System for standard failure testing.
AUTOMAX PRO-M is CONTROLS’ new top-of-the-range Compact-Line compression machine and is the first choice for automatic standard failure tests and advanced concrete mechanical properties assessment.
- Huge boost in efficiency and error elimination: LinK-LAB – Integrated testing station solution for seamless connection and data inputs from many ancillary devices for dimensional measurement, weight, bar code, etc.
- Fully automatic – time saving: Full test-cycle automation maximizes productivity and ensures tests are performed accurately according to pre-set methods, eliminating operator variables.
- Highly accurate and energy saving: Our DC motor technology quietly and efficiently delivers super accurate load control at both low-speed and low-loads.
- Intuitive, quick and simple operation: The integrated control system features an intuitive 7” color graphical display, which works like a tablet or smart-phone, and makes AUTOMAX PRO-M quick and simple to operate.
- Standards compliant – peace of mind: Automatic performance of Elastic Modulus tests according to the main International Standards with automatic calculation of tests results.
- Advanced: Allowing the execution of displacement-controlled tests on beams, notched beams, round or square slabs
AUTOMAX PRO-M Power Control System fitted with superior hydraulics can also perform, in addition to standard failure tests, the Modulus of Elasticity Determination tests and Characterizations of Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) under displacement-control.
AUTOMAX PRO-M introduces new features and capabilities that will revolutionize the operations of any progressive construction quality testing laboratories.
LinkLAB is CONTROLS’ new proprietary Laboratory Connectivity Package.
It allows your AUTOMAX PRO-M to be a connected part of your laboratory infrastructure by taking inputs from any number of ancillary measuring systems and devices increasing efficiency and eliminating transposing errors.