CRT-HCT Heavy Duty Coring Trailers
Option 1 - Honda 17.5HP Petrol engine P15-400
Option 2 - Lister 17.5HP Diesel engine D-15-400
Option 3 - Lister 27HP Diesel engine D20-600
To carry out any form of testing requires straight & clean sided core samples.
Vibration of a diamond core drill during the coring process will result in a badly finished core that will need to be ‘dressed’ before any meaningful testing can be carried out. In addition vibration of a core drill will also quickly damage the diamond cutting face by erosion of the inpidual diamonds resulting in rapid wear rates.
Coring should always be carried out using a rigid, stable & vibration free operating platforms to ensure the integrity of core samples.
Cooper Heavy Duty Coring Trailers CRT-HCT are self contained coring machines that provide a rigid and stable drill platform for all types of coring in a wide variety of asphalt & concrete surfaces. The proportional hydraulic feed system provides for a rapid but safe drill penetration with minimum core bit wear rate.
● Drill diameters up to 600mm
● Drill depths up to 700mm
● Wide variety of variable speed drill motors
● Single or two speed hydraulic drill motors
● Proportional hydraulic drill feed system
● Water capacity of 500 litres
● Hydraulic or manual stabilizer legs
● Power take-off facility for breaker/tamper