The Stand-Pipe Multi-Packer System (SPMP) provides both direct access for conventional piezometers at given observation intervals and the cost-effectiveness of multi packer systems.
• each observation interval is accessible via a separate standpipe
• the modular construction of the system allows changes to the system configuration in the field
• accessories like pressure sensors, samplers and pumps can be installed and de-installed at an time without removal of the basic system
• simple installation
• durability and high sample quality thanks to construction in stainless steel
• for boreholes ≥ 76 mm (NQ) diameter
1. SPMP 4-fold, bottom view 2. SPMP 7-fold, top view 3. SPMP tube connection with coupling