Our Double Packer Standard Systems (DPSS) are applicable in boreholes down to 300 m depth.
The testing equipment includes the borehole instrumentation (packers with testing rods, probe and valve), the unit to control flow and pressure as well as for data acquisition.
For the determination of the hydraulic parameters with DPSS the following testing methods can be used:
• grouting / pumping test with a constant hydraulic pressure difference («Constant Head Test»)
• grouting / pumping test with a constant flow rate («Constant Rate Test»)
• pressure increase after Constant Head / Rate Test
• rising head and falling head test (Slug Test)
• positive or negative pressure pulse (Pulse Test)
1. Winch with flat cable, packer control unit and interface 2. Packer with connected pressure and inflation lines
3. DPSS borehole valve 4. DPSS filter module