• Double deck screen to produce 3 fractions
• Heavy duty high power screenbox for better results
• High discharge of the discharge conveyors
• Hopper made of Hardox
• Feeding size up to 500 mm
• Capacity up to 200 to/hr
• Crawler mobile for high flexibility
• Easy change of mesh decks
Through easy folding fast start-up at the jobsite
• Easy transport through compact dimensions
• Efficient and fast maintenance thanks ground based service
The powerful circular oscillating screen RM HS3500 processes high efficiently primary material
to 3 fractions.
The angle of the screening box is optimized and the screening box can be adapted to the
current application. The mesh decks are easily changeable.
The crawler mobile scalper RM HS3500 convinces with low maintenance costs and high
discharge of the 3 discharge conveyors.
The conveyors are integrated into the machine frame and can be hydraulic folded into transport
position. The transport of the RM HS3500 to the jobsite can be done easily with a low-bed
trailer. The power supply comes from an integrated, strong and reliable diesel engine.
• Rubble, concrete, asphalt, brick, soil, topsoil, stone, wood chips, aso.
Feed material size:
• Up to 500 mm
• Up to 200 t/hr depending on the feeding material
• 3 screened end-products on 3 separate piles
• Crawler gear: Travelling speed: variable adjustable trough diesel engine revs
• Welded frame
• Length: 9,8 m
• Width: 2,5 m
• Height: 3,1 m