The Compression Testing machine CRT-CTM250-II was developed to perform a variety of compressive strength tests including Duriez, Indirect Tensile Strength and Marshall Stability.
A rigid floor-standing test frame with bench-height working surface, twin columns and adjustable height cross-head houses a hydraulic cylinder with a load capacity of up to 300kN. The movement of the cylinder is controlled by custom software with feedback from either the stroke transducer or the load cell fixed to the cross-head. During testing, the machine operator is protected by a safety enclosure.
● EN 12697-12
● EN 12697-23
● EN 12697-44 (Semi-circular bending beam)
● ASTM D6931
● NF P98-251-1/4 Duriez
● Highly rigid test frame.
● Hydraulic loading under computer control.
● Pancake load cell (250kN capacity).
● Innovative quick-release Duriez mould system.
● Three position adjustable cross-head height.
● Large bench-height working surface.
● Can be configured for tensile tests if required.
● Includes PC preloaded with test software.
● Interlocked safety enclosure with clear polycarbonate door.
● Supplied with certification of a UKAS accredited calibration.
● User friendly, intuitive and reliable Windows? software developed using LabVIEW?.
● Software performs compaction, specimen de-moulding and the strength test.
● Real time plots of displacement and force are displayed on screen.
● The rate of loading is accurately closed-loop controlled by the software.
● Displacement and load information are saved to disk during both compaction and the strength test.
● Stored test data can be analysed and compared with other test data utilising a spreadsheet package.
● Utilities are included for transducer check, diagnostic routines and calibration.
● Flexible software with additional options available for non-standard tests.