uVision™ DELUXE Series Features
• Fully compliant to ASTM E3022-2015 and Rolls-Royce 90061. A serialized Certificate of Conformance and Validation Report are included.
• Meets EN ISO:3059 specifications.
• IP 65 Rated – dust tight and water resistant.
• Constructed with a unique heatsink design for fanless cooling.
• Equipped with state-of-the-art thermal cut-off circuitry to ensure DELUXE lamps stay within compliance.
• Lightweight and rugged design.
• The mobile uVision™ DELUXE (UV-365MSBLC) comes with a 12V rechargeable NiMH battery pack for in-the-field inspections. A battery level indicator located on the back panel of the lamp shows the amount of battery power.
• 3 UV-A LEDs provide wide coverage area to locate fluorescent indications.
• Provides a nominal steady-state intensity of 4,500 µW/cm² at 15 inches (38cm) and a bright, broad beam profile of 6 inches (15 cm) at 15 inches (38cm).
• Comes with integral black light filters that eliminate violet wavelengths.
• An adjustable white light LED for illumination of dark areas and scanning of surface flaws.
• Long Lasting UV-A lenses endure rigorous use, offsetting the effects of lens deterioration and solarization.
• Compact, ergonomic design and pistol grip handling.
• The uVision™ DELUXE lamps weigh only 1.9 lbs. (862 g) – providing maximum flexibility, comfort, and usage.
• A durable carrying case and UV-absorbing spectacles are included with every uVision™ DELUXE series lamp.
The uVision™ DELUXE lamps are constructed with a fanless, cool running design – enabling the lamps to operate in temperatures reaching upwards of 122° Fahrenheit. Whether it be heat, dust, or moisture, the rugged uVision™ outer housing and filter protector can withstand the toughest exposure. These resilient features are a part of the internationally recognized IP65 Rating integral to the entire uVision™ series.
The Mobile Battery-Pack uVision™ DELUXE
The mobile battery-pack uVision™ DELUXE (UV-365MSBLC) is easy to use and enables for in-the-field inspections. Simply clip the rechargeable NiMH battery pack to your belt and the lamp is ready for ASTM E3022-2015 and Rolls-Royce 90061 compliant inspections. In addition, the battery indicator light on the back panel of the lamp ensures the battery is never depleted while in use.
The uVision™ DELUXE models are compliant to ASTM E3022-2015 and Rolls-Royce 90061. Each model comes with a serialized Certificate of Conformance and Validation Report. The UV-365SBLC and UV-365MSBLC have a nominal steady-state intensity of 4,500 µW/cm² at 15 inches (38cm) and a bright, broad beam profile of 6 inches (15 cm) at 15 inches (38cm).